Re: [Evolution] Will 1.4 be released with complete GNOME 2 desktop, or just supporting libraries?

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 21:44, D. D. Brierton wrote:
As I have no idea how near shipping either the GNOME 2 Ximian Desktop or
Evolution 1.4 are I was curious as to whether, if 1.4 is ready before
the new version of the desktop is, will it's release wait until the rest
of the desktop is ready, or will it be appear on Red Carpet as soon as
it's ready along with the bare minimum of GNOME 2 libraries that it
needs?

I'd guess that Evolution for GNOME 2 will ship as soon as it's finished,
regardless of the status of the Ximian GNOME 2 desktop.

Just curious ... eagerly anticipating the release of both and getting a
little too worked up by the excitement of it all.

Well, Evolution from CVS trunk compiles, and at least sort of runs.  You
could grab it and try it out.
        Greg

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>