Re: [Evolution] IMAP Inbox shows "folder can't contain any messages"

Jeff

If all users mail is on an IMAP server including inbox and folders will
they always have to be subscribed to see them?

Thanks

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

This is because you aren't subscribed to your INBOX. I've patched
Evolution to forcefully subscribe suers to their INBOX in 1.2.1 (which
will be available in a few days).

Jeff