[Evolution] IMAP Inbox shows "folder can't contain any messages"

Hi,
I saw on the list an oddity regarding IMAP Inbox subscription... my
problem is quite different I think, as I am able to see how many new
messages I have into my IMAP Inbox, but when I click on it I get on the
right panel this message:
"this folder can't contain any messages"
It used to work (Evo 1.2 under Mandrake 9.0) until yesterday... it still
works on my girlfriend's computer (Outlook under Windows) so I don't
know what I' doing wrong here... (besides, I still see the
subfodlers...)
Thanks for any help!
Alex