[Evolution] Why does evo add headers when I save msgs?

Hi,

Why does Evolution add new headers when I save a msg with file->save as
? I'm helping a person to diagnose a problem with his mail client and or
smtp server and he is sending me a lot of test mails that I save and
mail back as attachments, but now I noticed that evo adds new headers to
the mail when I save it. More specifically the mails lack a
Content-Transfer-Encoding header (thats the problem...), but when I save
the messages evo adds a Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit. That is pretty
annoying since now I have to manually extract the mails from the mailbox
:(.

Otto