Re: [Evolution] Ldap server as default contacts

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 10:26, Ron Smits wrote:
Gentlemen,

I am sorry but then there are two broken things. Evolution talks to my
openldap server without any problem, but it does not want to be the
default server using the Tools->preferences->folder settings->default
folders.

Yeah, i just found/fixed that.

After you have set it as the default autocompletion folder, you *have*
to restart evo (after doing a killev) to make the ldapconnection work
again

and this to :)

mailed both patches to evolution-patches@, so they'll be in CVS in a day
or so.