Re: [Evolution] broken up emails & changing file associations

I have a similar problem on hosting a site with 123ehost.com. It started
when they updated their version of CPANEL to include spamassassin...
(i don't know if you are hosting with them, but a lot of hosting
companies use cpanel, and i think its that associated with spamassassin
that is broken).