Re: [Evolution] broken up emails & changing file associations

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 18:44, Matthias Schoener wrote:
Hello,

I am using Evolution 1.2 under KDE on RedHat 8.0. I have two completely
separate questions:

1. Is there a way for me to change the file association for .pdf files
from gv/ggv/xpdf to KGhostView? I couldn't find anything in the setup.

you can set these preferences in the GNOME Control Centre

2. I have recently started to notice a significant number of broken-up
messages. In other words, two messages hit my inbox, with the second one
having no date, no subject and a body which is either empty or contains
the bottom portion missing from the other message. It appears that this
started happening shortly after I activated SpamAssassin on my web
host's mail server.

sounds like a spamassassin or mail server bug :-\

Jeff

Thanks for your help,
Matthias
--