Re: [Evolution] idea for vFolders

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 18:23, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 17:39, Not Zed wrote:
If you edit $prefix/evolution/vfolders.xml you can just copy the
recipients rule, change its name, and add a sender's option.  Its done
using an s-exp which isn't too unobvious if you compare it to other
rules.

send us a patch and we can put it in the distro (otherwise it will get
overwritten when you upgrade?).

Ok, I dont get it.  If I did sent you a patch incorporating my
vfolers.xml, and it was included:

a) Wouldn't everyone go "Huh, whats this 'Everglade Drive' vfolder
for...

No.

b) How would that fix the psudo problem of needing two criteria per
email for mail to and from an address etc?

You misread what i said.

You edit the 'system' vfolders.xml file, not yours.  The system vfolder
file has the templates of rules that then become available as options
for any vfolder (or advanced search) definition.