Re: [Evolution] idea for vFolders

If you edit $prefix/evolution/vfolders.xml you can just copy the
recipients rule, change its name, and add a sender's option.  Its done
using an s-exp which isn't too unobvious if you compare it to other

send us a patch and we can put it in the distro (otherwise it will get
overwritten when you upgrade?).