Re: [Evolution] SSL support

Oh... I have no idea.

is the certificate in ~/.camel_certs/ ?

can you use gdb to get a backtrace of all threads when it hangs?

Jeff

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 10:58, Damian Gerow wrote:
On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 10:05, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
well, maybe you already accepted that certificate? or maybe libnss can
validate the cert and so therefor does not need user intervention?

there's no need to prompt if the user has already accepted the "bad"
cert or if the cert can be verified.

Erp...  maybe I didn't make myself clear.

When using libnss, *nothing* happens.  It connects, and just hangs.  All
that shows up in my mailserver logs is the initial connection, then
nothing.  I can't get Ximian to talk to my servers via SSL using NSS.
I'm wondering if I can import the signing certificate, if this will help
at all.
--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.