[Evolution] Creating Signatures for Email Accounts

Hi,

I'm using Evolution 1.2.  I tried to create a signature for an email
account.  I clicked on the "Add Signature..." button, edited my
signature, and saved it to a name.

A moment later, I found that I made a typo in the signature.  How do I
go about correcting my typo?

This is more a feature request than a support call.  I know I can go to
the ~/evolution/singature directory, do a grep on my typo, and open the
appropriate file and edit the file.  I want to know how I can do it in
the GUI.

--
Weiqi Gao
weiqigao networkusa net