Re: [Evolution] Outbound SMTP

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 11:19, Damian Gerow wrote:
Although if you want to use SMTPS you should probably just be telling
Evo to use SSL (on same page as the address specifier--"Use secure
connection (SSL): Always").  Since 465 is the default port for SMTPS
this should work fine without having to specify it.

:(  I don't have the option to use SSL.  Just updating my ports, then
I'll see if this is a compile-time flag...  Thanks.

Yep, that seems to have fixed it.  I'll submit a patch to the FreeBSD
ports maintainer, to get it updated for other FreeBSD users.

  - Damian