Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2 & SuSE 8.1

Paul,

I have 2 systems, one running SuSE 8.0, one running SuSE 8.1. Both are maintained via red-carpet, so I assume I've got the same version of evolution on each (1.2). Red Carpet sez there are no evolution related updates available for either machine.

On the 8.0 system, the rpm query returns:

libpng-2.1.0.12-154
libpng-devel-2.1.0.12-154

This version works with evolution, the icons appear as they should.

On my 8.1 system, the rpm query returns

libpng-1.2.4-31

This version does not work, no icons appear and I get several startup messages complaining about version mismatches with libpng when I start evolution from a shell.

Weird, huh?

Jean