[Evolution] Specifying folders to check for new mail

Greetings,

I've been using Evolution for a few months now and am pleased with it
mostly.  My main annoyance at this time has to do with being an email
packrat, and delays resulting from checking for new mail every few
minutes.  I would like to be able to specify which mailboxes to check
for new mail. Let me explain.

I have a large store of archived email that I keep around for reference,
300 to 400 MBs of stuff, including my inbox folders.  It is structured
like:

Home Account
|-- INBOX
|-- Inboxes
|   |-- Frobs
|   |   |-- admin
|   |   `-- users
|   |-- bar
|   |-- baz
|   `-- foo
|-- fun
|-- games
|-- home
|-- lists
|-- mail
`-- work

I have two IMAP acounts plugged into Evolution, work and home, and have
similar folder structures in both places.  I want to tell Evolution to
look for new mail ONLY in the Home Account INBOX mailbox and any
mailboxes in the Inboxes folder and subfolders.

Is this on the wishlist someplace, and if not, can someone tell me how
to put in a request for it?

Thanks!

--
Carolina Spirit Quest - www.carolinaspiritquest.org