[Evolution] select folder when saving contacts

Hi,

I'm using Evo 1.0.8 on a RH7.3.

I have created a subfolder in the contacts folder and I would like to be
able to save a contact directly to that folder.

I know I can open the folder and create a new contact there, but I want
to be able to select this folder when I've started to create a
contact-entry from an e-mail message (right-click on address > add to
contacts)

Right now save and close or save puts the new contact in the main
folder, save as allows the contact to be saved as a vcard, is there any
option to save after selecting a subfolder?

TIA
--
 #  Mertens Bram "M8ram" <bram-mertens linux be>   Linux User #249103  #
 #  Red Hat Linux 7.3  KDE 3.0.0-10  kernel 2.4.18-3  i686  128MB RAM  #