Re: [Evolution] Filtering for one folder?

On Die, 2002-08-20 at 17:31, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

No. Filters only ever get run on the INBOX since that is the only folder
mail gets delivered to on an IMAP server (unless you do server-side
filtering).

As I said, I do server-side filtering. Nothing wrong with that, I would
think... Actually, there's a language for it called Sieve (RFC 3028 or
http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/index.html), which may be a fine thing to
support. I think the assumption that mail only ever arrives in one
specific folder is wrong.

               Oliver Sturm
--
Dahlhoff IT-Solutions - Buellenkothenweg 37a - 40229 Duesseldorf
Tel.: 0211-2202821    - Fax: 0211-2202822    - http://www.dahlhoff.biz