Re: [Evolution] strip html tags from message

tir, 2002-08-20 kl. 11:12 skrev Mertens Bram:

On the OpenOffice.org mailing list I regularly receive message in html
format with tags like:

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C247A9.E73301C0

can openoffice run within the same computer running microsoft office
2000?

James Bennett

Is it possible to configure Evo so that it will display the
quoted-printable text and ignore the html rubbish?

I have *no* problems with this on Evo 1.0.8-99.

there's another problem related to messages like this: the text is
terribly small, and if I use the View>Text size menu once nothing
happens, the second time the size increases slightly, but the third time
the size reverts to something between original and 'maximum' size...

*No* problems with Evo 1.0.8-99.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key: http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:       (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:         (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981