[Evolution] html-messages and attachments

Hi,

I'm sending this to all high-volume mailing lists I'm subscribed to.

and discovered they have a wonderful set of "house-rules"
(http://mail.nllgg.nl/huisregels.html).

both pages are in dutch so I'll try to translate the most important
points:
* the admins deal with spam, there's even no need to report spam! (in
fact quoting an entire spam message is considered spam as well)
* HTML mail is considered inappropriate and is rejected
* messages containing ANY attachment are refused (this apparently does
not include digital signatures)

There are some more rules about how-to quote other messages but the
above are the ones I wanted to highlight.  I would very much like to see
these features in other mailing lists and I'd like to know whether or
not there's any change they will be implemented on this list.

Sincerely,

p.s.: sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but I'd like to see other
peoples reaction to this rather than mail it to the admins directly,
hope you don't mind.
--
 #            Mertens Bram "M8ram"  <bram-mertens linux be>            #
 #     Registered [Red Hat] Linux User # 249103 since Octobre 2000     #