Re: [Evolution] SSL IMAP support under Evolution???

Hi Guys,

On Debian Testing, there is a new package - version 1.0.8.  I installed
it and it does not seem to help me out either.

I also run with Cyrus ImapD, and I am certain it is not a bug with
cyrus.  My problem with Evo hanging while trying to retrieve a message
is most apparent in folders with lots of messages (like > 500) It takes
about a couple messages before the retrieve thread hangs and I cannot
retrieve any further messages.

The debian package is maintained by kitame northeye org, and the
package info says it has SSL support in it. :-/

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

--- Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com> wrote:
I wasn't aware that it wasn't working? Seems to work fine for
else? Did you compile Evolution with SSL enabled?