Re: [Evolution] Mail component crash

On Sat, 2002-08-17 at 19:59, Barry Grundy wrote:
Just in the last couple of weeks I've started having a
problem with evolution where the mail component
crashes *every* time I send an e-mail.  I can't recall
if it occured after an RC update or not.  The system
in question is my work laptop, and I've had to revert
back to Win/Eudora for awhile.

You probably need to update your copy of the 'gal' library, if you're
using the 1.1.x development snapshots. If that's not the case or that
doesn't help, we'll need more information -- the best bet would be to
find instructions for how to run evolution-mail under gdb at
support.ximian.com (shouldn't be hard to dig up).

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton