Re: [Evolution] html mails not rendering margins

On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 09:01, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
hi,

I got this html email today (attached) that has a logo, and the text off
set to the right of the logo, at least thats how it supposedly looks on
other systems...  in evolution the text is sitting over the logo...

The margins are set using CSS and GtkHTML1 doesn't support CSS.
Using a table would be a better idea :)

iain
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"