[Evolution] Printing with Evolution

Hello all,

Does anyone know of any printing options that can be configured for
Evolution?  The only options I have are Generic Postscript, Fax or PDF
Writer (to file only).

Using the standard Generic Postcript prints wrong (not garble, but not
legible either).

Everything else I use prints correctly, so I don't think it is a problem
with my printer configuration - Evolution is the only thing that doesn't
work.

Does anyone have any ideas?  I am using Evolution 1.0.8.

Thanks for any help =)

--
SkYE

残酷な天使の様に