Re: [Evolution] Lost my INBOXen

On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 17:48, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Not Zed wrote:

uh, see previous mail.  sorry about that, go back a day or so ... i
messed up the logic in that case :-/

Are you saying that the logic is messed up due to the anonCVS server
being out of date, or would it be messed up even if it was up to date?

the latter.  i just commited something that should fix it, actually now
i look i messed that up too.  sigh.

if you want, try changing line 2161 of
camel/providers/imap/camel-imap-store.c  to

       if (!haveinbox && top == imap_store->namespace) {

rther than
       if (!haveingox && top[0] == 0) {

if it doesn't look anything like this already, then the anoncvs server
is too out of date, and what i said should all be disregarded.

are you  using a namespace? (or is your server giving you one)

I have one specified.

ok, i think that would trigger this bug.  if the fix above doens't fix
it, something else is up