Subject: Re: [Evolution] Note system in Evolution
From: Richard Bemrose <rb3 sanger ac uk>
To: "Carlos 'Fjrb' Almeida" <fjrb netcabo pt>
Cc: Evolution Users <evolution ximian com>
Date: 13 Aug 2002 14:52:07 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 13:55, Carlos 'Fjrb' Almeida wrote:
Is there any chance there'll ever be a, small as it might be, system of
keeping small notes, sticky notes, etc ... ?

It'd be very nice to have something available to record occasional ideas
and thoughts as well as comments, and have it integrated with the rest
of the events instead of simply having to fire up Gedit or something.

Have you tried the "Ideas" or "Goals/Objectives" categories of the Tasks
function?