Re: [Evolution] Message Headers

lol ... what resolution are you running that makes those 6 lines so
important?

1024x768 and sometimes at 1280x960. Not that it matters anyway, removal
of headers from e-mail displaying is a feature in every mailer out
there, good, and even bad ones.

Well its not a feature of evolution, and its a mailer.  So its obviuosly
not in every mailer is it?  I can't recall it being a feature of elm
either.

:-) That's a fallacy and you know it.

Let's set back the corporate world to 10 corporations, all CEO's sign up
one their accounts and say: "This is the normal procedure." Then one
gets up and says "No it's not," there's one of us who doesn't, so,
that's acceptable.

"Oh, by the way, that one is me"

We can have it two ways :

Elm & Evolution, standing proud.
Evolution, Mozilla, Outlook, etc ...

What if i don't even want to see any header ? Headers are already in the
message browser, why should they be repeated redundantly in my message
display, which, as the name would imply, is for *message* display ... ?

Pretty much, apparently, every e-mail app author companies deem those 6
lines important, from Mozilla to Outlook, perhaps they are all wrong
providing that basic feature to the user; i myself do not believe they
are.

whatever you reckon mate

I just think the Mozilla guys and MS aren't wrong :). I don't think that's silly, or worthy of "Whatever...",
i could easily take the "Well, we like it this way, so you'll just have to deal with it" or the "At this
point we don't really have the time to do it". Those would be counter arguments.