Re: [Evolution] Import Netscape mail directory structure

it should try and do this automatically when started, i think

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 19:58, Stefan Wolber wrote:
Hi,

right now I am working with Mozilla 1.0 rc2 and serveral other tools for
coordinating my office stuff. I would like to integrate the stuff if
possible and Evolution looks like the appropriate tool for that.

I have the problem that it is decribed how to import a mail file, but I
have thousands of mail files that I still need, organized in several
subdirectories. Is there a way to automatically import all the mail in
the different subdirectories?

Regards

Stefan