[Evolution] Import Netscape mail directory structure

Hi,

right now I am working with Mozilla 1.0 rc2 and serveral other tools for coordinating my office stuff. I would like to integrate the stuff if possible and Evolution looks like the appropriate tool for that.

I have the problem that it is decribed how to import a mail file, but I have thousands of mail files that I still need, organized in several subdirectories. Is there a way to automatically import all the mail in the different subdirectories?

Regards

Stefan