Re: [Evolution] (CVS) More on new user config file

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 03:54, Not Zed wrote:
my guess would be some change to some url format, tho i dont know why
any would have changed ...
good luck

I think I've traced the problem to the preferences.  I have two installs
(one with a newer config file).  When I open the preferences on one
(older config file), the summary component dies, on the other the mail
component dies.  Weird.

I'll try to find time to debug further.....

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger