Re: [Evolution] (CVS) More on new user config file

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 03:54, Not Zed wrote:
my guess would be some change to some url format, tho i dont know why
any would have changed ...
good luck

I think I've traced the problem to the preferences.  I have two installs
(one with a newer config file).  When I open the preferences on one
(older config file), the summary component dies, on the other the mail
component dies.  Weird.

I'll try to find time to debug further.....

Lonnie Borntreger