Re: [Evolution] (CVS) More on new user config file

my guess would be some change to some url format, tho i dont know why
any would have changed ...
good luck

On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 16:03, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
During my experiment to see if audio notification worked with a new
user, I noticed something else.

With the old config file, my message counts on the "Evolution shortcuts"
bar never change.  This appears to be related to/causing a summary page
crash.  However with the new config file, the summary worked flawlessly
as did the message count display in the shortcut bar.

Seems that Evolution doesn't like some info in "old" config files.

This is just FYI, I'm not filing a bug on either issue just yet - since
I don't have enough information.  I need to do a little more testing by
replacing JUST the config.xmldb file and seeing if the differences still
occur (I'll do that tomorrow, I need to sleep now).

Maybe the differences are caused by something other than that file,
since I did replace the entire evolution directory.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger