Re: [Evolution] Memory Usage

On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 13:15, Not Zed wrote:
19Mb isn't "that much memory"!?

I'm afraid, it is, but it's an affordable value regarding today's
regular hardware definitions and usual requirements for other software
within a similar comparison.

I'm not trying to say "It works, so memory usage is not important". But
I believe, evolution2, if exists at all, will hopefully be faster,
better, smaller and more efficient in both overall user experience and
storage performance. So I'm patient for it, I'll try to be cheerful with
it and hopefully get my hands dirty with it.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)   - Software developer, generic solvent.
http://enver.casdb.com/        - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

Besides, I think Slackware sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?
        -- Patrick Volkerding