Re: Fwd: Re: [Evolution] must i have internet connection to install evolution

try "man rpm"

these are rpm issues, not evolution ones.

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 18:27, Melissa Seow wrote:
I get the following message when i run the recommended command:

error: failed dependencies:

      glibc-devel < e.e.3 conflicts with glibc-2.2.4-27
      glibc > 2.2.2 conflicts with glibc-common-2.2.2-10
      glibc < 2.2.4 conflicts with glibc-common-2.2.4-27

i am running on RH linux 7.1 on kernel version 2.4.2-2.

Plse help, as we are looking forward to installing evolution as our mail
client.

Thank you so much .. Melissa