Re: [Evolution] 7/29 snapshot, folder summary includes deleted message flags

On Sun, 2002-08-04 at 04:27, Not Zed wrote:
imap or what?

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 16:39, Kenneth Porter wrote:
Using the 7/29 devel snapshot, if I move an unread message to another
folder (usually spam from the Inbox to my Spam folder), the source
folder still counts the now-deleted message as unread. The folder in the
tree view is still bold-faced and has a count next to it.

Sorry, they're all local folders. Mail is POP3'd to the Inbox, then
filtered from there. In this case it was a manual move (drag and drop)
to my Spam folder.