[Evolution] must i have internet connection to install evolution ?

Hi,

I have downloaded the Evolution package from my distribution, RH Linux 7.1.  I run the installer called installer-rpm-glibc2.2-i386. I selectect the installation source from local media and to install Ximian-Evolution only.  However, i gave me the following error message:

ERROR : Unable to resolve the deps server. Please ensure that your network connection is working properly.

must i have internet connection to install evolution ?  if i do not have the connection, what other way can i install evolution only ?

Thank you and regards,

Melissa Seow
IT Department, HLFB
Tel : 03-20310661, 20789209