Re: [Evolution] Delete from server when expunged in client...

I've used IMAP in the past, and I like it. However, It's been my
experience that things get really slow when pulling up messages..
I'd like to ask how the client behaves under "disconnected" mode?
Can you still read messages etc. when you cannot access the mailserver?

When I used mutt, it was SSL-IMAP, and I could not access old messages
when the server was down.

Also, another question is.. since I'm already using POP, how do I switch
my email account to IMAP with the folder layout I have already created?
Or do I have to start over?

Thanks for your input.