Re: [Evolution] poll: patch to optionally disable HTML mail?

write?  Is the only HTML email you get spam, and you'd like to have the
option to turn it into an attachment?  Do you know anyone else who would
like this option?

 I would probably not use it, but cant see how having the option to use
it would be a problem, but I guess the option would need to be explaind
to the useers some how, just having a menu item "show html mails" might
make soem people think if it's unticked that all html mails will be
hidden rather than converted to an attachment.

--

  R  Brown-Bayliss