[Evolution] feature request

hi,

feature-request1:
-----------------
when i use threaded message list,

evolution defaults to show the threads open.....so i get a tree-like
structure...

but for me it would be better to see the messages in a closed-threads
view, because that way i can see more threads and only open the
interesting ones.. and for the threads i don't want to read i simply
press CTRL-H ( select thread ) and press DEL

so could we have an option in the preferences .. something like threads
default to open/closed/whatever

feature-request2:
in microsoft outlook (express) if the 'cursor' is on a closed thread,
and i press DEL, then i delete the whole thread not only the topmost one
( as it happens in evolution )....

could we get an option for that too?

thanks,
gabor