Re: [Evolution] Feature request (?)

This is exactly what I want. It should do it at least for some custom
folders. Or maybe there could be filter that puts e-mail to the address
book.

                        Andy

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 22:15, Not Zed wrote:
On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 12:16, Fred Chagnon wrote:
I would like Evolution to fill address book by itself. Or maybe even
better, that it would auto complete e-mail addresses from certain
folders. This way I would not have to add every single e-mail to my
list.
I think he wants to be able to use the addresses in the mailbox for the
completion, not (or perhaps in addition to) the addresses in the
addressbook.

The other thing with searches is a known bug.