[Evolution] Feature Request: Toggle message selection direction

I've never seen a mailer do this...

I like to order my mail list in reverse-time order, with the newest mail
at the top of the list.  When I arrive in the morning, I generally read
the mail in forward-time order, progressing (visually) upward.

Now, when i delete a message, the selection moves *down*, to a message
already read, rather than up, to the still unread messages.

(I don't keep the list in a threaded display, but IMHO, the selection
should follow time order).

msn