Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Lotus Domino servers?

It's easy to tell if IMAP is turned on, at the console type "show
tasks".  I'll go on the assumption that it _is_ turned on from here on
out...

If you are using IMAP SSL with Domino, well, sacrifice your best goat to
the gods because you have achieved a feat greater than the creation of
the world.  Either way, telnet to the server's IP address with the
associated port number, 143 for IMAP and 993 for IMAP/SSL.

If you get disconnected or refused then IMAP is not working right.  If
it connects your settings are not correct in Evolution.

Let us know what you find and I'll continue from there.

I've been using Evolution with my Domino server for quite a while now
and can say that it works pretty well.  There are definitely other
servers that do IMAP faster but it works just fine.

Chris Tooley