Re: [Evolution] Template messages

On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 13:00, Dennis Slice wrote:
I posted this yesterday, but it hasn't come through, yet.

Could someone provide or point me towards information on setting up
messages templates from a specific account in Evolution.

I manage a mailing list and would like to bring up new messages
automatically addressed to the list with the approval password,
signature, and other majordomo commands already in place. This work is
NOT done from my default mail account.

Sorry if this turns out to be a dup.

IIRC, there was at least rudimentary support for this in one of the
pre-1.0 development versions, but it looks like it's been dropped out at
this point.  So unfortunately, it seems that it can't be done right now,
in either 1.0 or the 1.1.x development versions...

I'd be happy to be corrected by someone at Ximian, though, since this is
definitely a much needed (recently downgraded from "must have") feature
for me.  (I'm also a moderator, in my case of a Usenet newsgroup.)

--
Russell Steinthal               Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39 columbia edu>            Columbia College, Class of 1999