Re: [Evolution] Searching all local folders for 1 string?

On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 12:14, Austin Gonyou wrote:
How do I do this. I can't seem to find a way. Am I just missing
something?

It's not the most intuitive way of handling it in the world, IMHO, but
you can use "Create Virtual Folder From Search..." on the Search menu to
define a vfolder, and then open that folder for the results of the
search.  That means you need to delete the VFolder (note: *not* the
messages in it) when you're done, however.

I'm going to see if this is in Bugzilla, because it seems like a
reasonable (and not to difficult to implement, given that the vfolder
code is already there) feature.

--
Russell Steinthal               Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39 columbia edu>            Columbia College, Class of 1999