Re: [Evolution] How to access IMAP folders not starting with INBOX?

Kai Grossjohann cs uni-dortmund de (Kai Großjohann) writes:

When I look at the list of IMAP folders, it shows me INBOX (which is
the INBOX folder) and foo (which is the INBOX.foo folder).

But I also have ir.bar folders, which are not shown.  How can I show
them?

It turned out there was an option called "override server-supplied
folder namespace" which I had turned on.  I turned it off, now it
works.  Very nice.

But still, what I actually want to do with Evolution is to share
calendar files.  It doesn't seem to be possible to put a calendar file
on the IMAP server :-) And we don't have Microsoft Exchange.  I hope
it's possible somehow.

kai
--
Silence is foo!