Re: [Evolution] Compiling evolution CVS HEAD alongside packaged evolution stable-- mini-HOWTO

On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 08:27, James D Strandboge wrote:
Solution:
Though it took a lot of work to figure this out initially, I did get
this to work, and it does beautifully.  Thanks to feff ximian com for
some help in debugging this.

It'd be nice if I gave credit to the right email address.  Jeffrey
Steadfast <fejj ximian com> .

Then, go to http://www.gnome.org/start/installing/index.php3 and get all
of the base libraries, core applications, and gnome-print (currently 25
tarballs).

Sorry, 24 tarballs from
http://www.gnome.org/start/installing/index.php3, plus glibwww.

Jamie