[Evolution] contact list problems

Hi!

I've been having an odd issue with Evolution's contact list and the
2.5.x development kernels in linux.  has anyone else had this?

i fire up evo 1.0.3 under a 2.5.8 kernel and when I either click on
"Contacts" or start to type in any recipient field on a new message (or
reply or forward, for that matter), evo locks up and i have to killev
it.  I'm running 2.4.19-pre2 and evo works just fine.

is this a known issue?  i searched through the list archives but could
not find any other mention of this issue...

thanks!
--
c'est tout.