Re: [Evolution] tasks

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 12:29, Marc Williams wrote:
Not sure if this is a usability problem on my part or something I'm
overlooking or a bug.  But there's two issues with tasks that I've
found:

1) When I complete a task (checkbox) that's been assigned by some other
Evo user, that user (the assigner) isn't notified.  I think he should
be.

Absolutely correct.  In fact we should be offering to send updates when
anything is changed in the table view (just changes in the editor do
this now).

2) When I complete a task, I would like that task to be hidden, and not
just crossed out.  A la hidden read messages.

In the settings you can hide the completed tasks after a number of
minutes, hours or days (zero in your case).

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com