Re: [Evolution] Question about handling PGP messages

Hello,

Le jeu 11/04/2002 à 23:53, Don 'Duck' Harper a écrit :
On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 10:04, Paul Merlin wrote:
Hi all,
I got a little problem with PGP messages.
Mails from people using gpg on a linux system are working nice,
decrypting works & i got a nice lock displaying info about it.
But when receiving a mail from a friend using PGP 7.03 on a windows box,
i just got the mail plaintext & crypted... i have to export the file &
decrypt it "manually" with GPA.
Does anybody got the same pb here or has a tips for me ? ;)

Well, I have this nifty little procmail rule that cleans it up for me,
and I have no problem getting stuff from my boss.  Sending to him
(Outlook XP w/ PGP 7.x under W2K) is a different story... :")

##
## PGP
##

:0
{
   :0 fBw
   * ^-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
   * ^-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
   | formail \
     -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=encrypt"

   :0 fBw
   | formail \
     -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=sign"
}

don

Thanx for the tips but as i'm using remote imap account, it isn't really
usefull for me.
I looked in evolution filters but there's no way altering mails so...
It's a big pb cohabiting with other mail clients (bad or well coded),
with "plugins" such as pgp/gpg. That would be good for evolution that
it's automatic for not computer adict peepz ;-)

Regards

Paul.

--
Don Harper, RHCE, MCSE         DoD #0520        email: duck duckland org
Just a systems kinda guy...                      http://www.duckland.org

You know you're drinking too much coffee when...
* You don't even wait for the water to boil anymore.