Re: [Evolution] CVS GtkHTML + spell checking

In case anyone else needed to know this.... If you are using CVS HEAD
for compiling evolution and gtkhtml, you need to compile the CVS
evolution-1-1 branch of gnome-spell.  (Thanks to Radek at Ximian for
pointing this out).

NOTE: This may not work for you if you use a lot of gnome apps that
depend on gnome-spell.  I don't, so I don't know the impact to a "full"
gnome desktop user.

Anyway, it's nice? to have all those red squiggly lines all over my
emails again. ;)