Re: [Evolution] bug 19604: printing

both POP3 and IMAP. I'm using 2 mail accounts. And I'm quite a newbie so
how can I get a backtrace of the crash? Have I got to to type some
command in console or to look for some .error file to look in my
filesystem?

I tried both posix an italian language and I got the same error:
component that handles mail has crashed, restart evolution