Re: [Evolution] Bogus time

Why does evolution think I'm running 2 hours ahead of GMT when I'm only
running 1?
This Evolution v1.0.3 on FreeBSD-4.5-STABLE, with everything built from
source.

Bug in the BSD-ish code path for setting the time. (In Linux/Solaris, you have to manually correct for DST if localtime() sets tm_isdst true, in BSD it's apparently already done for you.) Just discovered and fixed yesterday. It will be fixed in 1.0.4. If you want to patch your own copy, remove the "offset += 100" bit in camel/camel-mime-message.c

-- Dan