[Evolution] Weird mouse action in composer

OK. This is just too weird.

Every now and then, I can't move the cursor into the first three
characters of a word by clicking with the mouse.  If the word is three
or less characters long, it puts the cursor three characters after where
you click.

Other times, there are certain words that no matter where in the word I
click, it puts the cursor at the end of the line. This appears to be
position dependent -- if I add another word somewhere before the word
that I cannot select, then another word get the "force field".

Any body else seen this, or is it just me?

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger